, June 6, we will hold the popular "Paint Around" from 6:15pm to approximately 7:15pm. The rest of the evening is open.
For anyone interested, Hotel Albuquerque is offering an informal buffet dinner
in the hotel's garden, which provides an opportunity to stay on premises and mingle with other pastel artists. To enjoy this dinner, you will have to purchase a ticket for this optional buffet through this page!
The Buffet will be served from 6:30pm to 8:00pm.
Hold My Ticket Dinner Menu
Grilled Beef Hamburgers with appropriate fixings
Vegan Boca Burgers with appropriate fixings
Vegan Baked Beans
Jalapeno Corn Bread
Individual Apple and Cherry Pies
*Vegan Sorbet available upon request
Coffee, Decaf, Iced Tea, Water Service
- $23.00 per person, paid in advance, using the link below (includes service charges and gratuities).
- The deadline for signing up is May 22, at midnight East Coast time.
- No tickets will be available at the Convention.
- Once purchased, tickets are nonrefundable.
- The hotel requires a minimum of 25 participants to operate this buffet.
- They can seat up to 200 people, so sign up quickly if you are interested.
Please read this information BEFORE clicking on the link.
This meal function is presented by the Hotel - not by IAPS - so we cannot provide any other information or answer questions.
- Click on HOLD MY TICKET link below
- Enter the QUANTITY of tickets you wish to purchase.
- Click on ADD TO CART - Note the Cart icon in top left will now show the number of tickets you have ordered.
- Click on CHECKOUT NOW
- IMPORTANT - Ignore the link ACCOUNT LOGIN. This is only for members of Hold My Ticket.
- Move down to TICKET HOLDER DETAILS, complete the rest of the information requested, ending with your credit card information.
- Click the box: by checking this box you agree to IAPS Dinner’s terms of service.
- Tickets are nonrefundable, unless the dinner is cancelled by the hotel, in which case you will be notified and refunded.
- Click on: COMPLETE ORDER.
Once your payment is processed, you will receive an email with your ticket number information.
This email will serve as your ticket, and should be printed and brought to Albuquerque. You will need to present it at the hotel at the time the meal is served.