Painting detail courtesy of Richard McKinley
Glide by Michele Poirier-Mozzone
Prix de Pastel, 21st Juried Exhibition
First Cello by William Schneider
Prix de Pastel, 19th Juried Exhibition
Toast and... by Sandra Burshell
Prix de Pastel, 18th Juried Exhibition
BECOMING A MEMBER: WHO CAN JOIN IAPS?
IAPS represents pastel societies from around the world. IAPS Society Membership is available to qualified pastel societies. IAPS does not have individual memberships. When a pastel society becomes an IAPS Member Society then its individual artist members automatically become IAPS artist members and are eligible for IAPS membership benefits.
IAPS MEMBERSHIP PROVIDES
One strong voice for the expanding presence of dry pastel as a major fine art painting medium. IAPS provides channels for awareness, communication and education. The Biennial IAPS Conventions bring together master pastelists, instructors, demonstrators, vendors, and exhibitors for a major educational and networking event. IAPS Juried Exhibitions showcase and bring award-winning pastel artwork to public venues.
THE BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP INCLUDE:
- Eligibility for IAPS international juried exhibitions at prestigious galleries and on the web
- Internet presence — inclusion on IAPS Membership Directory including Member Showcase
- Ability to advertise your Society-sponsored workshops and exhibitions on the IAPS website
- Support for Member Societies on the IAPS website and at the IAPS Convention
- Participation in the IAPS Convention at discount rates
- Communication and networking with pastel artists from around the world